In this live code/feature/functionality review video, Blake talks about:
- Deploying Elasticsearch 5.x to production with completely new Azure resources.
- Fixing bugs and doing extensive testing on the new Elasticsearch 5 and Azure implementation.
- Massive performance boosts due to daily indexes, SSD-backed storage, and bug fixes. These boosts should result in near0instant page loads and huge improvements to session dashboards.
- Automating cluster setup using Azure CLI and Elasticsearch ARM Templates.
- A new custom SSH script that allows us to quickly and securely connect to machines, as well as forward ports for things like Kibana.
- New Azure resources and dashboards.
- Setting up WebJobs to run as cron jobs.