Over the past few weeks, we have taken all the existing documentation on the docs subdomain and migrated it over to the respective GitHub repo.
We also pulled out worthy examples, demos, and tutorials from past blog posts and created pages for those, so information is in a more centralized area that is hopefully easier for our users to locate and utilize.
As new features, demos, examples, and clients come online, expect to see them added to the new documentation system and updated regularly. (more…)
- Send your errors, logs or feature usages to your Exceptionless dashboard
- Supports various module formats such as es6 (SystemJS/jspm), UMD, RequireJS, CommonJS, or global
- Client is a full feature parity of our .NET clients, including:
- Support for custom objects
- Mark events as critical
- Server side settings
- Data exclusions
- and more…
- Includes first class integration for third party libraries like AngularJS and Express
Usage, Examples, and more…
We think we’re there!
Let’s take a look. (more…)