Server Features #
- Added ability to copy extended data to the clipboard.
- Added ability to copy stack traces to the clipboard. This is very useful when you have an obfuscated stack trace and wish to decode it.
- Added ability to purchase yearly billing plans.
- Added the ability to consume the rest api with an
apikeyquery string parameter.
- We now show friendly error messages when an error occurs while downgrading or upgrading billing plans.
- Numerous improvements to the project configuration page.
- Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Client Features #
Update your NuGet packages to take advantage of these improvements!
- Added support for MVC5 and Web API 2.0.
- Improved the detection and ignoring of duplicate errors to prevent them from being reported.
- The client now excludes dynamic assemblies from the modules error report section.
- AddObject now serializes objects to a depth of 5 by default.
- Fixed a couple bugs that may occur when multiple client instances are running on the same machine concurrently.
- Fixed a bug with the ExceptionlessWcfHandleErrorAttribute where it wouldn't catch errors when aspNetCompatibilityEnabled was set to false.
- The client now submits errors to collector.exceptionless.com/api/v1/error.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the Windows Form client from showing the Crash Report dialog.
- Fixed a bug where multiple HttpModule sections could be added by the NuGet installer.