We've had our first substantial pull request!
Luisrudge has become the first non-trivial contributor to the Exceptionless real-time error reporting project on GitHub, with his NancyFX integration.
If you're a NancyFX user, you can find the Nancy package in our NuGet gallery.
As a token of our appreciation, Luis received a free year of hosting! Thanks again Luis! Read more about contributing and getting free hosting below.
What's NancyFX? #
"Nancy is a lightweight, low-ceremony, framework for building HTTP based services on .Net and Mono. The goal of the framework is to stay out of the way as much as possible and provide a super-duper-happy-path to all interactions."
- Built from the ground up (not simply a DSL on another framework)
- Removed underlying framework limitations and feature hacks
- Removed need to reference assemblies you don't need, keeping things light
- Ability to run anywhere, including ASP.NET/IIS, WCF, self hosted, and any OWIN out of the box
- Super lightweight action declarations for GET, HEAD, PUT, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS and PATCH requests
- View engine integration for Spark, Razor, dotLiquid, SuperSimpleViewEngine, and others
- Request path matching with advanced parameter capabilities, plus the ability to replace the path matching strategy with custom implementations for your needs
- Easy response syntax, enabling you to return things like int, string, HttpStatusCode and Action elements without having to explicitly cast or wrap your response - you just return it and Nancy will do the work for you
- A powerful, light-weight, testing framework to help you verify the behavior of your application
- Content negotiation
- And more...
Contribute & Get Free Hosting #
We love pull requests!
Anyone that contributes a non-trivial enhancement or feature to the Exceptionless project will receive one free year of our small hosting plan.
If you are interested, please read the contributing documentation for more details regarding contributing, standards, etc.
We welcome everyone to participate in helping us build a better coding community with better apps for users everywhere.